FAQ – Frequently Ask Questions
1. What kind of church are you?
We are a non-denominational church that preaches and teaches Jesus & the Bible.
2. What do you have for my kids?
We have kids classes, Nursery to 12th grade during 10:45am Sunday morning service. Nursery during Sunday 9am Services.
3. Are the sermons understandable?
Yes. The sermons are very understandable and applicable to every day life.
4. What should I wear?
Wear whatever your comfortable in. There is no dress code here.
5. How long are the services?
About 1 hour 15 min. (give or take).
6. Will I as a guest be asked to stand or be embarrassed in any way?
No! No one ever makes guests stand up in services to embarrass you in any way.
7. What kind of music do you have?
We sing contemporary Christian music in all worship services.
8. Are all your services identical?
Yes. They are identical (both the music & sermons). There is some variation in the sermons as God may lead the Pastor to say some things to each group of people a little differently. But each sermon is essentially the same.
9. Do you have a nursery?
Yes – for ages infant to 2 years old.
10. Is it a friendly church?
Yes! We welcome and love new people. We have been repeatedly told that we are the most welcoming and friendly church people have experienced.